Sunday, May 24, 2009

Britain's Got Talent Semi-Finalists are Revealed

Susan Boyle,Britain's Got Talent semi-final
Tonight will see Susan Boyle return to our screens six weeks after her dazzling performance in the first round of the Britain's Got Talent semi-final.But after being interviewed by Oprah, parodied by Jay Leno and referenced on South park, will the Scottish spinster live up to the hype?This time the 48-year-old singer will face the ITV cameras live for a place in the finals next weekend.

Susan, dubbed the Hairy Angel because of her homely looks, won an international following six weeks ago with her version of I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables.She wowed judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan. Actress Demi Moore has become a fan, while videos of her song have now been viewed 100million times on YouTube.

After much speculation about any makeover, Susan was keeping her outfit – and her song – a close secret during rehearsals in London. She said yesterday that she was ‘very nervous’ about the semi final and had been practising by singing her song ‘all the time’.‘I’ve got a nice outfit to wear that I’m really happy with but I just want people to see me for who I am and do my best at singing the song. That’s what I am focusing on.’

Getting through to the final would be ‘bloody fantastic’. She went on: ‘I don’t really know what to expect but hopefully the audience and the judges will like my performance.’Susan has been rehearsing in the gold dress she wore during her audition because it ‘bought me luck’.Forty acts will be competing in the semi-finals every night this week bar Wednesday for the ten slots on Saturday’s final.Susan's place in the final is by no means guaranteed - she will go up against seven other eager contestants, all equally keen to take one of the two spots.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP