Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jermaine Dupri, Janet Tattoo: Janet Jackson Virgin or Pretending?

Jermaine Dupri, Janet Jackson Tattoo
Ouch Janet Jackson. Here is the Jermaine Dupri, Janet tattoo story that is viral on the net for lack of common sense.The celebrity couple have been together since 2002, which is a good 7 years going on 70 in Hollywood. For that they should be congratulated. So naturally Jermaine Dupri got a tattoo of Janet Jackson posing as a virgin on his flesh. Go figure.

Specifically, the Jermaine Dupri Janet tattoo depicts her as the Virgin Mary, immaculately impregnated with child and all.The tattoo artist is named Jun Cha, but he might as well have been named WTF. Normally one doesn’t throw sacred bible characters on the ass (or ribs) of an aging celebrity. But that’s just me. Okay fine, the Virgin Mary is on his rib cage. What do you think about this really?

He thinks the whole idea is terrific. Just listen to what he said about the infamous Janet tattoo on his blog.“This is me on the table twittering yall (see picture below) while I’m getting my rib cage done. This is the longest I’ve ever sat for a tat, I had to take 100 breaks that sh*t hurt like hell. Shout out to my man Jun Cha. I told yall I was getting something by him. If you are ever in LA and you serious about tattoos you need to holla at him.”

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 4, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

demi moore twitter picture category see here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP