Friday, May 22, 2009

Kim Kardashian Flaunts her Hot Bikini Body in Miami beach

 Kim Kardashian sexy, Hot Bikini pics in Miami beach

 Kim Kardashian sexy, Hot Bikini photo Miami beach

She vowed to 'get in shape' after unretouched pictures from a magazine shoot made their way onto the internet earlier this year.And Kim Kardashian has certainly kept her word.The reality TV star has overhauled her diet and fitness regime in recent months and put the results on show during a visit to Miami beach. She looked a picture of confidence as she cavorted around the sand in a bronze string bikini and tossed around an American football.

'I feel great. I am ready for the bikini body,' she told America's People magazine on Wednesday.'I am eating well and I go to the gym every day and I already see a difference.'The 28-year-old was left horrified in March after Complex magazine mistakenly posted the wrong picture of the star, one that hadn't been touched up by the airbrush.

The magazine quickly pulled the shot and replaced it with the official retouched photo, but not fast enough to prevent it spreading across the internet.But she came out fighting, saying: 'So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't?' .Kim, who is a close friend of Paris Hilton, stars alongside her family, including sisters Kourtney and Khloe, in hit U.S. reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP