Monday, May 18, 2009

Rihanna’s Chris Brown Song "Silly boy" (Video)

Rihanna’s Chris Brown Song

Rihanna has a new song that has leaked about her ex Chris Brown. The song, Silly Boy, also features vocals from Lady Gaga.Rihanna has reportedly written a song about her nasty break up with Chris Brown. She has collaborated with Lady Gaga on the track titled Silly Boy. Here is a snippet from the lyrics,

“Silly boy get outta here, I don’t want you any more, the only thing I want from you is to stay away. I said I’m not coming back, you fooled me once but you can’t have that ego turning. Just too bad for you, that when you had me, didn’t know what to do, she’s over you.

“Cause you had a good girl, good girl, girl. That’s a keeper. You had a good girl, good girl but didn’t know how to treat her.

“So silly boy get out my face. Why do you like the way regrets taste?”

The only issue – Rihanna and Lady Gaga deny that the track is theirs! It seems like some fans wanted to get their opinion out there and made up the song, leaking it as a demo through Kanye West’s blog.Rihanna is however working on her fourth studio album. As far as the alleged altercation, Brown has denied charges of felony assault. If convicted, he faces up to five years behind bars.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP