Monday, June 22, 2009

Farrah Fawcett & Ryan O’Neal Wedding

hot Farrah Fawcett
Will their be a Farrah Fawcett Ryan O’Neal wedding? Ever? The couple has been together for years and now may be the time for the two to finally wed.In an exclusive interview with Barbara Walters, which airs on Friday, June 26, 2009, Ryan O’Neal confirms that he and his longtime love Farrah Fawcett will tie the knot.

He tells Walters, “I’ve asked her to marry me, again, and she’s agreed.” The couple have been together since 1980, have lived together and have a child together, 24-year-old son Redmond O’Neal.

Even though Fawcett is fighting a nasty battle with anal cancer, O’Neal has said that since her battle began he has fallen in love with the actress more. He told Meredith Vieira in May of 2009, “I know this, that in the last two years I loved her more than I’ve ever loved her - ever. She’s so much more of a woman … powerful, courageous, fearless and all those adjectives. And I look at her with awe.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP