Monday, June 1, 2009

Spencer Pratt 'I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here' Music Video

Spencer Pratt 'I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here' Music Video

Spencer Pratt's full rap music video for "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here" - his debut single, as well as a marketing hook for the new reality show by the same name that he's starring on - has been released, and it is nothing short of amazing.Fans of the self-proclaimed future of hip-hop should definitely watch the video below, so long as you don't mind a strong chance of moderate eye and ear bleeding.

In the video, Pratt sings to an Iguana, and by that we aren’t talking about Heidi, who sort of moves around in the background through out the entire thing. Tech also gets a call out, with Twitter and iPhones all getting a plug.There’s simply no other way to say this: I’m a Celebrity is possibly the worst piece of music ever created. Oh, and the video looks like it was shot and edited by a 12 year old boy.

For those who can't stomach any more of the gruesome twosome than you are already exposed to via The Hills and sites like this one, here are the Cliffs Notes:

He appears to be singing to a lizard for most of it.
The video editing may or may not have done by a middle school student.
Heidi Montag bobbing around, making odd faces and swinging her arms in the background is at least an 8.5 on the unintentional comedy meter.
He gives multiple shout-outs to Twitter, beginning a verse with "First Tweet of the day, I get my swag on," but ending said verse with "... I'm Spencer Pratt and I'll be Twittin' ya back" - complete with hand motions.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP