Monday, July 27, 2009

Anna Friel Shows off Her Curves in Hot Low-cut Dress

Anna Friel Shows off Her Curves in Hot Low-cut Dress
Anna Friel recently declared she feels 'proud' to have a curves and yesterday she seized the opportunity to flaunt them.The Pushing Daisies star slipped into an incredibly low-cut black dress that snugly hugged her neat figure for the Cartier International Polo Day.At one point she did come perilously close to spilling out of the daring plunge-neck confection, but she thankfully managed to keep her composure.

She looked thrilled to be back on home soil and was all smiles as she sipped champagne and later enjoyed an introduction with Prince Charles.The 33-year-old, who now lives in Los Angeles, is back in capital to film London Boulevard, a drama that also stars Thewlis, Keira Knightley, Colin Farrell.

Anna, who has a four-year-old daughter Gracie, has previously confessed that she feels under pressure to stay slim in America, but refuses to be too strict with her diet because she prefers to be shapely.She has said: 'There is pressure in Hollywood, no doubt about it. You have to watch your weight if you are an actress in this town. I've become much more health-conscious since being in America.

'But I don't want to lose any weight as I like having boobs and I'd lose them. I feel quite proud I've got curves. I wouldn't like to be totally scrawny.'Anna has a string of Hollywood projects in the pipeline - she is currently gearing up to promote the big budget Land of the Lost, which stars comedian Will Ferrell, and has also signed on to star in comedy The Details with Tobey Maguire.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP