Monday, July 27, 2009

Lily Allen's Sexy Photo-Shoot for Chanel

Lily Allen's Sexy Photo-Shoot for Chanel
She's rarely seen out without one of her coveted collection of Chanel handbags.So perhaps it is no surprise that when Lily Allen branched out into modelling she chose the label.Newly released photos from an upcoming campaign show her cuddling bags from the Chanel Coco Cocoon range in undisguised delight.

The photos were taken by Chanel designer Karl Lagerfield himself and show a playful Lily, unashamedly acting up for the camera.In other shots the 24-year-old wears a huge tiara and black catsuit as she pulls her sunglasses off her nose.Over the years Lily's weight has fluctuated, but in the photos appears to be her most toned to date.

Perhaps her slimmer frame is due to her preparations for the advertising campaign.Recently she revealed: 'I don't feel comfortable modelling - it's not something that comes naturally to me, especially when I'm working with fashion photographers because they're used to working with really tall, skinny and beautiful models and I'm very aware that I'm 5ft 2in and a size 12.'

But her worries were unfounded, as the petite singer looks her best in the photos.Lily, who has a two-week break from the festival circuit, also launched her jewellery collection today.Called Lily Allen, the jewellery features cute motifs such as pandas, flamingoes and pumpkins, covered in crystals.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP