Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson's Wedding Exclusive Pictures

Kendra Wilkinson,Hank Baskett Wedding Pictures

When Kendra Wilkinson walked down the aisle last Saturday, "she looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her," groom Hank Baskett tells the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands today.The bride -- who is three months pregnant with the couple's first child -- donned a $20,000 duchesse-silk gown consisting of 55 yards of fabric covered in 1,200 crystals codesgined by herself and R-Mine Bridal's Armine Ohanessian.

Of her civil ceremony held at the Playboy mansion and attended by 300 guests, Kendra -- who will take the name Baskett -- tells Us: "Everything looked so beautiful around me -- it was surreal."Even Hugh Hefner -- who split from Kendra last October -- got a little teary eyed, Girl Next Door and bridesmaid Bridget Marquardt tells Us."It was a spectacular day, filled with emotion," Hef tells Us. "Her first dance was with the groom; the second, with me."The 24 year-old bride confessed, “I’m ready to marry the man of my dreams. He’s one in a million. I’m so lucky.” Kendra and Hank just recently announced they are expecting their first child together (baby bump photos here). Congratulations to the newlyweds!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP