Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lady GaGa Smoking Hot Maxim Magazine Pictures

Lady GaGa Smoking Hot Maxim Magazine Pictures
Lady GaGa  Hot Maxim Magazine Pictures
Lady GaGa Hot Maxim Magazine Pictures
Lady Gaga looks super hot in the next issue of Maxim. I have to admit, at first I was hesitant, but she has really grown on me. I love her fashion sense. Sure, sometimes she is way off, but you have to give her credit for trying out some of the stuff she does. No one else is even close to copying her swagger!

Lady Gaga’s Maxim pictures can be found here – the full photo spread is quite fashionable. My favorite picture is the one where she shows off her side tattoo. I didn’t even know she had that, but it is sexy!Lady Gaga certainly likes showing off her body and has really brought back the leotard. But sometimes Lady shows off a bit too much, at least according to Chicago police! She told Tarts in a recent interview,

“I was on my way to a festival, I was on the street and he (a police officer) stopped me. He said ‘put your ass up against the fence’, there were kids around so I guess he wanted me to cover up my bum - quite a bit was showing,” Gaga explained. “But it was quite an epic moment for me, I was up against the fence going ‘it’s fashion, I’m an artist!’ I signed his ridiculous piece of paper and left. I was being wildly disrespectful to him, he looked like some park ranger on a bike.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP