Friday, July 31, 2009

Pussycat Dolls Reach Splitting Point

Pussycat Doll bandmates
The Pussycat Dolls spokesman was forced to deny they were splitting this morning after a bandmember broke down in front of fans.Fans waiting outside the Dolls' London hotel claimed a tearful Ashley Roberts had confided: 'This is the last time we'll be in the UK as a band. We've broken up. We're sorry'.The band have been plagued by rumours that they are due to split in recent months, allegedly over the prominence of singer Nicole Scherzinger.

But a spokesman was quick to jump in and refute the allegation, saying: 'The girls are still together. They are in Beirut for a gig.'Friday's gig in Lebanon is the last concert of the group's gruelling nine-month world Doll Domination tour.Writing on her Twitter micro-blogging page, Ashley's bandmate Kimberly Wyatt said she was optimistic about the future.

She said: 'I'm filled with love, understanding, and excitement for life. I can't wait to see what's around the corner.'Earlier this month, Kimberly admitted there was tension in the group over Nicole's prominent role.She said: 't's true, there has always been a lot of focus on Nicole which has been hard to deal with sometimes.

This group was created with a foundation, they knew exactly what they wanted and they had Nicole as the focus. Every video and stage performance that we've done, Nicole has been our leader.'I wasn't in videos like I wanted and wasn't seen in the way I was hoping, which has been the same for all the other girls too.

'I don't really make any of the decisions, I'm in the group and can voice my opinions to a degree but at the end of the day it is a business and there are a lot of chefs in the kitchen that run the Pussycat Dolls.'The American group have been performing at a foursome since May after Jessica Sutta injured her back during their Sydney show.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP