Friday, July 31, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Flaunts Her Curves on Set of Her New Film

Jennifer Aniston Flaunts Her Curves on Set of Her New Film
Jennifer Aniston Flaunts Her Curves on Set of Her New Film

Jennifer Aniston showed off her toned and tanned figure in a daring black miniskirt and sheer top.The 40-year-old actress was on the set of new film The Bounty in New York, in which she plays a woman estranged from her bounty-hunter husband.She wore a tight black pencil skirt that cut off long before her knees, as well as a low-cut grey tank top that showed off her cleavage.

She had every reason to look confident and happy as she strode across the set in high brown stiletto heels.Looked stunning, she her honey-blonde locks fell in soft waves around her face.The actressis filming with co-star Gerard Butler, 39, who she is rumoured to be romancing.

Jennifer also looked relaxed as she walked around in a much more casual ensemble of grey T-shirt and short white shorts later in the day.Instead of high heels, the actress sported a pair of beige sandals and appeared to be holding a scarf and her mobile phone.Despite persistent rumours about the pair, Gerard had denied they are together, branding the whispers 'annoying' and 'ridiculous'.

But he admitted he loved working with the former Friends star, adding: 'She is one classy lady.'Every day I go to work with her, I'm always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.'I'm in New York right now filming and I'm in heaven. I can't always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it - I'm lucky. I'm happy as a pig in s**t, as they say.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP