Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kim Kardashian Goes Barbie For latest Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian Goes Barbie For latest Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian Goes Barbie For latest Photo Shoot

Reality star Kim Kardashian loves to toy around with new looks and her latest fashion shoot proved no exception.The 28-year-old, who stars in the US television show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, dressed up as a high-fashion Barbie for Australia's Kurv magazine.While there was no pink in sight - the iconic plastic pin-up's trademark colour - she did wear a tumbling blonde wig while attempting to emulate doll like poses.

She tweeted about the experience earlier this month, writing: 'I'm shooting a Barbie themed photo shoot today with famed photographer Tony Duran!She raved: 'These looks are crazy!'There's the baby shower I have to plan, the baby is coming,' she said.'All this stuff is going to take so much time and it's going to be exciting at the same time.'

During a recent shopping trip to Bel-Bambini childrens boutique in West Hollywood, she also told friends and fans that she was finding it difficult not knowing what sex the new arrival would be.'I found that really hard,' she says. 'I just wanted to shop for pink or blue, haha! I want Kourt and Scott to find out already!!"Kim, who recently split from her boyfriend Reggie Bush in July, has admitted her sister's pregnancy has made her feel broody.

1 comments:

top pictures July 31, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

i dont think she looks cool in it... :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP