Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Megan Fox Shares Steamy kiss With 'Mammia Mia' Star Amanda Seyfried

Megan Fox Shares Steamy kiss With 'Mammia Mia' Star Amanda Seyfried
Megan Fox Shares Steamy kiss With 'Mammia Mia' Star Amanda Seyfried
Megan Fox shares a steamy lesbian kiss with Mammia Mia! star Amanda Seyfried in her upcoming horror movie.The two actresses are seen locking lips in a leaked clip from Jennifer’s Body which has already become one of the most popular videos on YouTube.The 23-year-old, who stars as a cheerleader gone bad, has previously said that she enjoyed the scene.

‘I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss,’ she said earlier this year.‘I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don’t think that, I know that.’The brunette beauty was recently at the centre of an astonishing attack by members of the film crew from the summer blockbuster Transformers 2.

Three crew members tore into the star for her diva like behaviour after she compared the film's director to Hitler in a press interview.They described her as 'dumb-as-ass-rock' and said most of the film crew hated working with her.The letter was written in response to an interview she gave in which she said Transformers director Michael Bay acted like Hitler on the set.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP