Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Carrie Underwood Engaged To Mike Fisher

Carrie Underwood Engaged To Mike Fisher
Carrie Underwood is engaged? It is true, people, that country-singing sensation and star-hockey player Mike Fisher will be sending out wedding invitations.Carrie Underwood’s spokesperson has, indeed, confirmed the news of the country-starlet becoming Mr. Mike Fisher.

CNN reports that a spokesperson for Underwood announced, “I’m happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn’t be happier,” adding “No wedding date has been set at this time.” Well, we congratulate you, as well! Such happy news in time for the holidays.

It is said that Fisher proposed to Underwood on Sunday and the couple went public with the happy-ever-after news today. For her album, “Play On” Underwood included a thank-you to her one-and-only writing, “Thank you #12,” in addition to,”You are the most amazing addition to my life! You are such a wonderful person and have had such an amazing hand in the building of this album and in the growth of me as a person. I love you so much! You make my life better in every way! I thank God for you every day. … xoxo, Carrie.” Tissue, please? No, really, we are very happy for the couple.

Fisher affirmed the engagement with the Ottawa Sun newspaper today expressing, “It’s true,” making further comment, “We’re both obviously excited and very happy.”The two have been dating for reportedly a year and have kept their relationship out of the media and a date has not been set.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP