Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kim Kardashian & Carmen Electra Fight (Video)

hot Carmen Electra
Two of the hottest women in Hollywood, Kim Kardashian and Carmen Electra, have created the ultimate sexiest fight in the history of movies. For their new film Disaster Movie, the girls do quite an elaborate fight scene, and not surprisingly, many people are really diggin’ it!

The two girls wear breast-enhancing PVC costumes for their rough rumble. Despite the fact that the girls go at it for almost a minute, not a hair is out of place and their make- up is still perfect. Now that is a fantasy!Kim & Carmen’s fight scene is really awesome and well done, I am actually wondering if they used doubles! Check out the sexy fight scene below and tell me your thoughts.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP