Friday, September 5, 2008

Beyonce Does Marie Claire


Super sexy Beyonce graces the cover of Marie Claire next month. The pop star seems to have let her success go to her head, as she reveals that being a pop star is not enough, she’d rather be an icon. Beyonce said:

“There is a time limit on being a pop star, yes. Being a legend, an icon? Absolutely not. I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic. And I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot. I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.”

She goes on to add that being a celebrity is quite demanding and she sometimes becomes frustrated.“There are responsibilities that come along with this life … trying to have a romantic meal without someone sneaking in to film the whole thing. I have to work really hard and it’s fine because I like it, I love it, but it’s a lot of sacrifice.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP