Friday, September 5, 2008

Oprah Palin Interview

Oprah Winfrey
Sarah Palin has turned into an overnight sensation, becoming a historic figure as the first woman ever nominated by Republicans to be the Vice Presidential candidate. With Palin’s popularity growing and the nation’s curiosity rising, many people would think that talk show hosts everywhere are fighting to get an interview with her. Not Oprah. Despite thousands of fans requesting the iconic talk show host have Govenor Palin as a guest, Oprah has firmly said no.

According to reports, there will not be an Oprah/Palin interview as Oprah, a huge Barack Obama supporter, is refusing to have Palin on her show. The Oprah staff is said to be divided over the situation, and an executive close to Oprah warned that a Sarah Palin ban may be bad for ratings.According to a poll from Rasmussen Reports, Governor Palin is now more popular than Democratic rock star, Obama. It would seem if Oprah gave both sides a chance, the ratings would reward her.

According to TMZ, Winfrey issued this statement regarding an interview with Governor Palin;“The item in today’s Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this presidential campaign, when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over.”

1 comments:

Harry Knopp September 6, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

For those who want to learn more about Sarah Palin or show their discontent with Oprah:

There's a section of links on http://www.USAMediaGuide.com to:
--The "Get Sarah Palin on Oprah" petition and website
--The Amazon.com page where you can buy her biography
--The Anchorage newspaper's biography of her
--The Palintology.com blog that has followed her career
--The local Anchorage news outlets that cover her
--Other Sarah Barracuda-related sites

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP