Thursday, April 23, 2009

Audrina Patridge PETA Angel Ad

Audrina Patridge PETA Angel Ad
Audrina Patridge is a PETA Angel! The Hills star lent her angelic body to the organization to promote their “Be An Angel For Animals” Campaign.The Hills star Audrina Patridge shows off her white bikini body complete with wings in the latest PETA campaign, “Be an Angel for Animals”. A billboard on L.A.’s Beverly Boulevard will reveal the ad (see picture above) today. She is holding her own rescued dog, Speedy Gonzalez. She said:

“I wanted to get involved with PETA because I’ve always been passionate about animals, and I think this is a great way to make people and all my fans aware of all the animals that need a home. And a lot of people go to pet stores and breeders to buy their animals, but you should adopt, so go to an animal shelter and rescue a dog.”

In addition to her message of adopting animals rather than buying, she encourages all pet owners to spay and neuter their dogs and cats.What’s next for Patridge? Her latest film, Into the Blue 2: The Reef, was released on DVD yesterday, and she is currently filming the horror film, Sorority Row, in which the reality star is…wait for it…killed.

1 comments:

Entertainment News April 23, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

I bet, that dog wasn't own by Audrina Patridge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP