Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Megan Fox Sizzles In Sexy White Dress at Los Angeles Premiere of Transformers

Megan Fox Sizzles In Sexy White Dress at Los Angeles Premiere of TransformersMegan Fox Sizzles In Sexy White Dress at Los Angeles Premiere of Transformers
Megan Fox looked like a Greek goddess at the Los Angeles premiere of Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.The actress made a stunning appearance last night at Mann's Village Theatre, but the words that tumble out of her mouth aren't quite in the same league.The 23-year-old American has amazed fans with her ignorance as she travels the world promoting her movies with red-carpet comments and magazine interviews.

She's quite happy to discuss drugs, sex and even flatulence but take this example of her discussing her 'Brian' tattoo - dedicated to on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.She said: 'I wouldn't regret the tattoo if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.'

During a recent interview with American magazine Entertainment Weekly, Megan questioned her mental health, saying: 'I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.''I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man.'

Among her more controversial comments is her call to legalise cannabis.She told British GQ: 'I hope they legalise it and when they do I'll be the first f***ing person in line to buy my pack of joints.Megan makes no attempt to hide she is aware of her good looks, declaring: 'Well, I'm clearly not ugly.'She also told the June issue of Elle: 'I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on.'Megan admitted her beauty prompts a stereotype among some people that she isn't intelligent.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP