Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paula Abdul Quits American Idol

Paula Abdul Quits American Idol
Paula Abdul quits American Idol? If you aren’t an avid Twitter user and don’t follow Paula Abdul, you more than likely didn’t get the tweet that is the talk of cyberspace. Apparently on the official Paula Abdul Twitter, the American Idol judge has thrown in the towel on one of the nation’s most watched television shows.Contract negotiations have been the talk of show for most of the summer now. Will Paula return to Idol? Will she quit? The rumors have been running rampant, but on the Paula Abdul Twitter page, the 47 year old dropped the bomb that has shocked fans and alums both.

Abdul’s manager David Sonenberg confirmed the disappointing news saying, “Very sadly, it does not appear that she’s going to be back on Idol.And even though fans have launched a petition to get Paula Abdul to stay on the judge panel, Paula has not and will not budge.On the Paula Abdul Twitter page, she tweets, “With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to IDOL. I’ll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon…What I want to say most is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP