Friday, October 16, 2009

Ashley Greene Hot Men’s Fitness’ Photo Shoot

Ashley Greene Hot Men’s Fitness’ Photo Shoot
Ashley Greene Hot Men’s Fitness’ Photo Shoot
Ashley Greene Hot Men’s Fitness’ Photo Shoot
With Twilight’s sequel New Moon to hit theaters in November, prepare to start seeing more of the cast members gracing magazine covers and making their publicity rounds. For November’s issue of Men’s Fitness magazine, Ashley Greene gets sassy and sultry and dishes on what she looks for in a guy, her turnoffs, and what she considers romantic. And she has some interesting answers.For the November issue of Men’s Fitness magazine, Ashley Greene gives some interesting answers about guys, relationships and what she thinks is sexy.

When it comes to guys, Greene says, “I’m independent. If a guy is too clingy or needy, I actually get afraid of hurting him — and I can’t deal with that.” When it comes to relationships Ashley adds, “I need a guy that understands give-and-take. I can’t be the only one giving.”So just what does she think is sexy? She tells the magazine, “It’s attitude that gives a guy an edge. When you walk around thinking ‘everyone wants to f— me,’ that’s what comes across. Those guys just scream sex!”

And you jealous men out there? You better forget it. Ashley says, “I hate jealous guys! Everyone can be jealous. We all have that in us. Push the demon down or it’s going to drive the other person away.”When it comes to romance, Greene adds, “Don’t throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they’re completely in love with me.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP