Friday, October 16, 2009

Meghan McCain’s Twitter Photo: Too Sexy?

Meghan McCain’s Twitter Photo: Too Sexy?
Meghan McCain’s Twitter photo is causing problems for her, and she is even considering deleting her account because of the backlash she received over the sexy tank-top photo.Last night, Meghan posted the about picture on her Twitter account and Tweeted, my “spontaneous” night in is my Andy Warhol biography and takeout….I’m getting old

It was not so much the content of the post, but what she was wearing for the photo, which was a tank top that was quite revealing. I would even go as far to suggest there is push up bra involved or the angle is simply amazing and I need some tips. It is certainly nothing to apologize over though; I mean she isn’t naked or offending in any way!

Well, immediately after posting, Meghan began receiving backlash for her attire, which upset her so much she was considering deleting her account.

She tweeted several time saying, “so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut, this is why I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment.” “when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a “slut”, I can’t even tell you how hurt I am.”

After sleeping on it, the Senator’s daughter decided not to delete her account, but will be “more careful in the future about my use with the medium.”So what do you think about Meghan McCain’s Twitter picture? I sit too sexy or are people too harsh? I told you my thought, now tell me your in the comment section below!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP