Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shauna Sand Sex Tape Shocker!

Shauna Sand Sex Tapeid=
Well, the Shauna Sand sex tape is not really that big of a shocker, now is it? However, Shauna says she the video will not be released without a fight.Shauna Sand has made a sex tap, actually she has made a few, but that doesn’t give Vivid the right to distribute it. She told TMZ,“Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I’ve made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn’t sign off on this and Vivid has no right to put it out. I am trying to get a hold of my attorney now.”

The video is said to be “hardcore” and features Shauna having sex with her current boyfriend. Currently it is set for and October 19th release. Vivid founder Steve Hirsch claims that they are legit, as a third part approached them with the tape.In the meantime, Shauna says she has made her ex-husband Lorenzo Lamas, sign an agreement so that he will not come after custody of their children over the video. He has yet to comment on the situation, but Lorenzo’s daughter Shayne has spoken out saying this is just a publicity stunt.

“Isn’t that convenient that her tape just happened to be leaked the day after my show premiered,” referring to her family’s new E! reality show, “Leave it to Lamas.” “I just feel bad for my little sisters.”Is the Shauna Sand sex tape really surprising though? I mean, first off – who doesn’t have one, and secondly it is not like we haven’t seen the goods? Just a few months ago, Shauna and her boyfriend did a sexy topless photo shoot in Malibu.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP