Saturday, April 26, 2008

Michelle McCool Is Hot WWE Diva!!

hot sexy Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool, the WWE Diva who is hot as she is good in the ring.On April 25, 2008,Michelle McCool was named WWE’s Daily Diva. The same day, Michelle helped out fellow fighter Cherry in the ring after she had a run-in with Natalya and Victoria of the WWE.Michelle McCool was born on January 25, 1981 in Palatka, Florida, so her age is 27. Her measurements are 5′10″, 127 lbs. Michelle received her Master’s degree from Florida State University. She used the experience in Educational Leadership to become a 7th grade teacher.

But after a couple years teaching, Michelle switched career paths completely. In November 2004, Michelle participated in 2004 WWE Diva Search, and although she was the 4th woman eliminated, she was still signed to a 3-year contract and hoped to become a professional wrestler. She competed in her first Smackdown! match on March 3, 2005, which she won.

McCool has participated in the WWE feuds ever since and continues to wrestle today. She appears every Friday night on WWE Smackdown! Of being a wrestler, Michelle says,“Basically, it’s just me. Here I am, actually living out a childhood dream and I’m loving life. I think that’s what it’s all about. You have a choice to be happy or not, and I’m happy and I’m loving what I’m doing.”

But Michelle also has an eye for fashion. On February 6, 2008, she appeared on “Project Runway”. In the episode, the fashion designers competed to design ring-wear for the WWE Divas.Michelle describes herself as tomboy and says she loves sports. She plays tennis, rollerblades, and runs on the beach; in high school she played basketball, softball and volleyball. She has a dog named Jonah.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP