Friday, June 20, 2008

2008 Daytime Emmy Awards Winners

2008 Daytime Emmy Awards
I look forward every year to the Daytime Emmy Awards, and it will be interesting to see who the 2008 winners will be.The View co-host Sherri Shepherd and All My Children hunk Cameron Mathison are set to host the 2008 Daytime Emmy Awards this evening, which will be broadcast live on ABC from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. This year’s show will have a different format from years past. This time around, the soap stars, talk show hosts, and game show hosts will be seated at tables, much like they do at the Golden Globe Awards.

Digital video cameras are placed at each of the tables and everyone in attendance are asked to videotape their experience during the show. You can then head over to SoapNet.com , where the footage will be uploaded to, and hopefully get a glimpse of your favorite soap star giving you a bird’s eye view of what they’re experiencing.

I am a big time All My Children and Guiding Light junkie…I’d love to see Nicole Forester (nominated for outstanding lead actress) and Tom Pelphrey (nominated for outstanding younger actor) of Guiding Light as Emmy winners. Their performances during the Tammy Winslow Randall dying storyline were incredible!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Yay! Gh won best drama series! Thanks for posting all the winners - even though I watch the show it's nice to be able to look back on them :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP