Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anne Hathaway Does “In Style”

Anne Hathaway
Former Disney star, Anne Hathaway is the cover girl for the next issue of In Style magazine. The Devil Wears Prada star dishes on showing skin and what she thinks is sexy.

She says,“I’ve always been on the conservative side when it comes to showing skin. I’m from that school where you show one part of your body, not all of it. So compared to the girls you’re talking about, I’m quite prim. One of my favorite things to wear on a night out is a short turtleneck minidress. Everything up top is covered … and then it’s just all about your legs.”

I have to agree. You only show off one of you assets, otherwise you probably look easy. It’s good to see someone in Hollywood who knows how to be classy and sexy.In other Anne Hathaway news, The Daily Mail is reporting that she has finally dumped her boyfriend, Raffaello Follieri. She loved him, but all the bad press was affecting her reputation.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP