Thursday, June 19, 2008

Carly Simon Lesbian Rumor!

Carly Simon
Meet Carly Simon who has had a decades-long career as a singer but has been faced with rumors that she’s gay since her bad breakup with James Taylor. Now she has set the record straight - and she’s back on stage with Taylor - Ben Taylor, that is - her son.Carly Simon, now 62-years old, has decided to put the lesbian rumors to rest. She was recently on Howard Stern’s radio show and said,“Have I made love to a woman? No. Now, I’ve been ‘come on’ to, but I was too uptight. But I wish that I had. I think that I’m too old for that (now). I have a fantastic boyfriend now who’s almost a woman.”

Almost a woman? Hmmm. I wonder what that means? Simon has been divorced from James Taylor for over 30 years, and even though they have a daughter together, they have barely spoken to each other in all that time. One story Simon told is that when their daughter was married at James Taylor’s home recently, he refused to let Carly use his restroom. What a guy, huh?

Carly Simon was born into a family of privilege. Her father, a cofounder of Simon & Schuster publishers, played classical piano. One sister, Lucy, is a folksinger and composer. Another sister, Joanna, is an opera singer. Music was (and is) in the family’s blood. Carly Simon attended Sarah Lawrence College and then started playing in New York clubs with her sister, Lucy. Their duo was called the “Simon Sisters,” but they ended their partnership when Lucy got married. That’s when Carly began her solo act.

In 1970 the first single from her debut LP, “That’s the Way I’ve Always Heard It Should Be” was released. Then in 1971 her second LP produed “Anticipation.” Her huge hit was “You’re So Vain” from 1972. 1972 was also the year she married James Taylor. In 1974 their duet of “Mockingbird” hit #5. She and Taylor have two children, Sally and Ben. Carly Simon and James Taylor divored in 1983.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP