Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Charley Hill Is Linda Hogan’s Man!

Charley Hill
While Hulk Hogan has moved on with Christiane Plante, Linda Hogan has moved along as well. However Linda is robbing the cradle so to speak, dating a much younger man, 19 to be exact. Yes, Charely Hill is dating Linda Hogan and you will never guess how this happy couple met - Charley Hill attended school with Nick and Brooke! That must be awkward! Brooke admittedly is freaked out by the situation but stands by her family and their decisions.

She says,“I’m totally freaked out. I personally don’t like it at all or condone it, but she’s my mom, so I have to show her support…… You know, I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It’s crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best.”I feel bad for the Hogan family, it seems the reality show curse has affected them as well. But you have to give Brooke props, as things unravel she holds her head high and stands by her family. That says a lot about her, especially being both her parents are dating friends of their children.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP