Monday, June 23, 2008

Hayden Panettiere New Hair Style

Hayden Panettiere
Hayden Panettiere has a whole new look after she cut her long blonde hair and is now sporting a short bob.Hayden looks cute either way, but I’m liking the long hair better. The “Heroes” star stepped out with her new short look in Los Angeles at a “Band From TV” concert. The group is made up of “Heroes” co-star Greg Grunberg, Hugh Laurie on keyboards and James Denton of “Desperate Housewives” on guitar. You can check out Hayden’s cut here. By the sounds of the comments, some fans are in agreement that long is better.

“Hayden is very nice but she hasnt got a slim frame so this style is badly advised. NOTE TO CHUBBY FACE GIRLS…..IT WONT SUIT YOU!!!”I think “chubby face” is a bit much. Maybe the new look is for the film she is currently filming called “I Love You Beth Cooper” where she plays, what else, a cheerleader. You can see more pictures and video of Hayden below. Which hairstyle do you like better?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP