Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kristen Johnston Trying to Get Fit

Kristen Johnston
Kristen Johnston is the Emmy-award winning actress best known for playing Lt. Sally Solomon on 3rd Rock From The Sun. She’s been in numerous plays, movies and television shows. Now she’s in the news for losing weight - too much weight.Kristen Johnston recently lost 60 pounds, and some folks seem to think that anorexia may be the culprit. Kristen disagrees:I am, uh… a 6 foot tall woman, I feel like I’m a healthy size, I’m not anorexic; and I feel that people who aren’t anorexic are punished… for not being anorexic.

The real reason for the weight loss is that Kristen suffered a burst ulcer back in December 2006, and since then she has been diligent about healthy eating. You can look at the photos below and decide for yourself if there’s a chance she’s anorexic.

Kristen Johnston was born September 20, 1967 in Washington D.C. However, her family moved and she grew up in Wisconsin. Her age is 40 - soon to be 41. Her height gets her noticed! By the time she was 13 years old, she was already 6 feet tall. That, coupled with her big voice, caused her some distress in her youth. She traveled as an exchange student - in Sweden and South American - before settling down at NYU where she studied drama and learned that her height and voice could be assets.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP