Monday, June 30, 2008

Miley Cyrus New Video

Miley Cyrus New Video
Miley Cyrus’ new video, 7 Things, debuted this weekend. It’s definitely a different side of Miley that we’re not used to seeing.7 Things is basically about getting over a past boyfriend. Rumors have been running rampant that the song is actually about Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. They dated last year, but Nick did not want their relationship to go public. He wanted to keep it under wraps, but when Miley reportedly kissed him on stage last year for all the world to see, Nick put a screeching halt to their relationship.

Some of the lyrics:
“You’re vain, your games, you’re insecure, you love me, you like her, you make me laugh, you make me cry.” What do you think of the Avril Lavigne side of Miley? Heh, I kinda like it…

Miley’s new album, Breakout, is scheduled for a July 22 release date. Miley is currently filming a Hannah Montana movie in Tennessee, and after wrapping that up, she’ll head back to the Disney studios to work on the third season of Hannah Montana. Once the season is over, she’ll hit the road again to tour, and hopes to top the enormous success she had on the road this last year.See the video here.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP