Friday, June 27, 2008

Miley Cyrus Responds to Vanity Fair Pics

Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Pics
The child star of Disney's Hannah Montana franchise caused a furore when she was pictured apparently topless beneath a satin wrap.However, in a new interview with Billboard magazine, the 15-year-old said: "I was embarrassed but also it's like, every career thing that I do can't be perfect, and sometimes my decisions are wrong.

"I think that just makes me even more relatable. I don't think people will look at me any differently because they're like, 'You know what, I'm going to do stupid stuff too, and I'm going to make mistakes, and that's fine.'

The 15-year-old starlet admits she is "embarrassed" by the controversy over her scantily clad Vanity Fair photos but hopes her fans will be empathetic. "I don't think people will look at me any differently, because they're like, 'You know what, I'm going to do stupid stuff too, and I'm going to make mistakes, and that's fine,'" Cyrus told Billboard. "It still hurts when I think about it--but you know what, it doesn't mean that you can't move on."

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 28, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

To see Hot and sexy Actresses From Hollywood Film Industry, CLICK
HERE
....so spicy..Dont Miss..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP