Monday, June 16, 2008

Naomi Campbell Is Dating Marcus Elias

Marcus Elias Naomi Campbell
Meet Marcus Elias, the new boyfriend of supermodel Naomi Campbell.Marcus and Naomi were recently spotted on a Mediterranean cruise, with lots of kissing and cuddling as the couple went around Capri, an island off the coast of Italy. The two have been together off and on since February and have even sparked rumors of an engagement.

Marcus Elias is a Brazilian entrepreneur. He is the owner of Latin American Equity Partners. He is also a billionaire, and his age is 49. Marcus met Naomi in Sao Paulo at a Vogue party in February 2008. They were only spotted off and on until the two rendezvoused at Cannes in May. Since then the two have been inseparable.

When last asked of his rumored girlfriend, though, Marcus said,“I don’t know what you are talking about. It’s not elegant to speak about such things. That was my upbringing - Mum told me not to speak on such matters.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP