Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pam Anderson Graces Radar

Pamela Anderson
Pamela Anderson bites a red cherry on the cover of Radar magazine. The issue, which hits newsstands next month, is filled with super sexy pictures of Pam. The photos kind of remind me of Baywatch Pam, in a patriotic way. Just in time for the fourth of July! Although Pam was born in Canada, she has been a naturalized citizen of the USA since 2004, but still holds her Canadian citizenship.

In the magazine Pam dishes on Tommy Lee, and how they just can’t stay away from each other. She says,“I can’t get rid of him. For some reason, Tommy has me Google Alerted. He’ll always be like, ‘What’s this?’ ‘What’s this?’ He gets every single thing. And I’m like, ‘Honey! Stop Google Alerting me!’ He loves me. I love him. But I don’t Google Alert him!”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP