Thursday, June 5, 2008

Paris Hilton Is Pregnant!!

Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton and Benji Madden were out and about, and Paris would like you to think she’s pregnant.It’s unbelievable, the lengths this woman will go to, just to get attention.Nicole Richie settles down with Joel Madden, gets pregnant… now Paris is with Benji and pretending to be pregnant.

I don't know if it's the dress, the light, the ridiculous way she stands, or if she's wearing some kind of fake baby bump to get attention, but Paris Hilton looks pregnant, and if that's the case, I'm going to shoot myself. Better yet, I'm going to shoot her. Paris Hilton is not allowed to reproduce. It would be a crime against Humanity. In the future, Shiloh and the Brangelina Twins would have to use their superpowers to rid the world of the evil that would be Paris Hilton's hellspawn.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP