Sunday, June 8, 2008

Selena Gomez Is Rising Disney Star

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez, a Disney star quickly gaining a huge fan base for her role as Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place.Selena Gomez is a Disney beauty that is coming up in the celebrity world. There is no doubt this talented good-girl will be a super star!Selena Gomez was born on July 22, 1992, which means this gifted girl is about to turn 16. She was born in NYC, but raised in Texas. She started acting at a young age, landing her first acting job on Barney and Friends as Gianna. She then auditioned for Disney’s nationwide talent search at the age of ten. Since being discovered, Selena has been on several hit Disney shows such as The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana and of course her own show, Wizards of Waverly Place, where she plays Alex Russo.

Selena Gomez has also landed several movie roles. She played the voice of the mayor’s daughter in the hit movie Horton Hears A Who!, and will star in the sequel to A Cinderella Story, entitled Another Cinderella Story.Selena Gomez has some pretty famous friends, too. Her best friend and fellow Disney actress, Demi Lovato, starred with her on Barney, and the two have been friends ever since. She is also very close with the Jonas brothers, saying they are more like siblings than friends. And like the Jonas Brothers, Selena wears a purity ring on her finger that says, “True Love Waits.” In a recent interview with Extra, Selena reveals that the purity ring was her idea.

She says,“I said, ‘Dad, I want a promise ring.’ He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I’m going to keep my promise to myself, to my family and to God.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP