Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunshine Tutt Is Chris Kattan’s Wife

Sunshine Tutt
Sunshine Tutt, the model girlfriend of SNL alum Chris Kattan. The two are are getting married today.Sunshine Tutt and Chris Kattan are getting married on June 28, 2008. The wedding is in Yosemite Valley, California. The couple was engaged on Christmas Eve 2006, when Chris handed Sunshine a cheap box with an engagement ring wrapped inside.

Sunshine Tutt was born on September 23, 1976 in Brownsville, Texas, so her age is 32.Her measurements are 5′8″. She is most famous for appearing on the reality television show, “Sunset Tan”, though she also acted in the film “Monkeybone”.In the Spring of 2005, Sunshine met SNL comedian Chris Kattan at a birthday party and they started dating. Now the two are getting married in California in June 2008.

Kattan said,“Originally I was going to do something very special. I tried to get Bono of U2 to serenade her. That didn’t happen. Then I asked Justin Timberlake. No answer. After hundreds of phone calls and text messages, I finally ended up asking one of the members of the Hanson group. He didn’t want to get involved.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP