Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mariah Carey Music Video “I’ll Be Lovin You Long Time”

http://www.reunionsworld.com/LostandFound/LostFriends.htm
If you have ever wanted to watch a video of Mariah Carey rolling around, touching herself in very little clothing then you are in luck. Oh, wait – that’s what every Mariah Carey music video is like. Mariah’s new music video, I’ll Be Lovin U Long Time is no exception.

I’ll Be Lovin U Long Time is the third single from Carey’s eleventh studio album, E=MC2. Although the album opened it’s first week with record sales for the singer, the singles seem to sound too much like Carey’s previous record, Emancipation of Mimi. The songs are so similar, it is hard for me to get into it.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP