Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Danity Kane Breaking up:Danity Kane's Aubrey Shuts Down The Rumor Mill

Danity Kane Breaking up
Danity Kane may be having success with the Making the Band series, a popular reality television program about the group, but that has not stopped rumors from spreading about a break up, a feud and a possible romantic connection between label head P. Diddy and group member Aubrey O'Day. Recently, O'Day spoke on the rumors, love, sex, and her feelings about the future of Danity Kane, adding fuel to feud fires by saying she doesn't need anyone, including her current boss, Diddy, to make her hot.

In an interview with Complex, O'Day spoke on a variety of issues, including the public perception of who she is."I think urban guys look at me and are like, “Here’s the white girl I’m gonna fuck,” she told the magazine. Later, she went on to explain how she is usually greeted by some men. "So this nasty guy came up to me and says, “Come here. I’m the man, haven’t you heard?” And I said, “Well, I’m the woman, haven’t you heard?” And he was like—this is the third thing out of his mouth—'Well, I have a hotel here, so when are you going to come by to my room?'...It was so embarrassing and corny. I was disgusted. It’s funny that they think they can talk to me like that, like it’s so easy. 'There’s that ho from Danity Kane, let me get her off tonight.'”

She went further with the subject, adding that she is "okay" with being called a "whore" for the rest of her life. When asked if she feels responsible, at least in part, for the perception people have of her, she said she did not feel she built that reputation on her own, but rather blamed Making the Band producers for the way she is portrayed on the show.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP