Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jasika Nicole is Hot ‘Fringe’ Star

Jasika Nicole
Meet Jasika Nicole. She’s one of the hot stars of “Fringe” on FOX, playing Special Junior Agent Astrid Farnsworth. She is just one of a growing number of hot young actors in Hollywood who are openly gay.As bigger roles and parts began being offered to her, Jasika was asked by her manager how open she wanted to be about being a lesbian. He also told her that some roles she tried for she just wouldn’t get and some fans of hers might be turned off.

Jasika, who has a girlfriend, said she would just be herself. She has been open about her sexual orientation since she started dating women about 3 ½ years ago, while she was filming “Take the Lead” with Antonio Banderas in Toronto.Now, as she becomes better known, “There’s no way I can keep quiet,” she said. “I want to be clear this is my partner. I don’t want to make that shameful in any kind of way.”She is completely willing to take what “being gay in Hollywood” might mean for her personal life and her career.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP