Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pussy Cat Dolls “I Hate This Part”

Pussy Cat Dolls “I Hate This Part”
Pussy Cat Dolls “I Hate This Part” music video and lyrics are here!Pussy Cat Dolls “I Hate This Part” music video and lyrics can be found below. This is the third single off of their album Doll Domination. The song is a catchy ballad that really showcases Nicole’s voice. My only gripe, as usual with the PCD’s, is that the other girls aren’t really featured- it is more of Nicole Domination. I know the group was built around her, but the other girls can sing, especially Melody. Perhaps this was a song originally meant for Nicole’s solo album.“I Hate This Part” is a fun video, not boring for a ballad. The girls still dance and the video is sot in a relaxed setting. Overall, it is my favorite off of this album.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP