Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taylor Momsen Is Gossip Girls Cutie

Taylor Momsen Is Gossip Girls Cutie
Taylor Momsen is Gossip Girls cutie, who has an amazing career ahead of her.Taylor Momsen is one of Gossip Girls hottest actresses. At only 15 she has quite an acting portfolio behind her and her fame is still rising. Playing Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl, Taylor has already had rumors of getting her own spin off. She is also making a name for herself as a fashionista, making Teen Vogue’s Ten Best Dressed List.“I like fashion a lot. I like Pucci for all the patterns. I love vintage but I also love modern style. I mix everything. It’s my own style”

Taylor Michel Momsen was born on July 26, 1993 in St. Louis, Missouri. She has a younger sister, Solane Momsen, who is also an actress. She began acting professionally at the young age of three when she landed a Shake ‘N’ Bake commercial. She then got a role in The Prophet’s Game, and in 2000 landed the role of Cindy Lou Who in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. She went on the play Gretel in Hansel & Gretel, and played Alexandra in Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams.

Taylor Momsen stopped acting for three years, until she got the lead in the short lived WB series, Misconceptions. But the WB kept Taylor in mind when creating Gossip Girl, and she now stars as Jenny Humphrey, and is rumored to be getting her own spin off. Not too bad for a 15 year old!As I mentioned before, Taylor Momsen is only 15 so don’t expect any nude photos or Playboy pictorials anytime in the near future. This beauty has some growing up to do first! Taylor is a gorgeous young lady, standing at 5’7” with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a natural brunette though, so I expect she would look amazing either way. She is also signed to IMG modeling agency.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP