Thursday, November 13, 2008

The One With The Cast Of Night Court On 30 Rock

The One With The Cast Of Night Court On 30 Rock
The cast of Night Court was going to be on tonight's episode of 30 Rock? Maybe all of the talk about Jennifer Aniston being a guest on the show (and Oprah and Steve Martin in the coming weeks) overshadowed that news, or maybe they didn't think it was big enough news to announce. But God I think it's even bigger news! Hey, Aniston is fine, but let me repeat: this episode features a reunion of the cast of Night Court! One NBC sitcom classic meets another.

And the reason they're on the show is even better...It's funny, when I saw the title of the episode I thought it was some sly reference to Aniston being on the show, she being from Friends but the wacky people behind 30 Rock picked a random NBC comedy for no reason. But to actually have Harry Anderson (who doesn't even act much anymore since moving to New Orleans and now North Carolina), Markie Post, and Charles Robinson? Excellent! And it's not just a cameo like you might think. They're one of the major plots in the show (after the Aniston is stalking Jack plot) as Tracy gets the cast together so Kenneth can finally have a good final episode of Night Court. I mean, how freakin' great is that for a plot? TV shows never do anything like that.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP