Sunday, November 16, 2008

Puppet Comedian Jeff Dunham Christmas Special On Comedy Central

Puppet Comedian Jeff Dunham
Jeff Dunham’s Very Christmas Special will air tonight on Comedy Central. I’m waiting for the new special as I’m sure it will be very funny. I’ve been a fan of Jeff Dunham for years. I remember the first time I saw him at the Punch Line in Sandy Springs which had to be 12 years ago or so. This was long before he got really famous, but he was always very funny. The number of dolls he uses in his show has increased over the years. While Peanut was the first I’ve always thought Walter was the funniest.

i’m eagerly waiting for the Christmas songs from the Terrorist as I’ve seen the trailers and it looks very funny. Of course seeing Jeff Dunham on Comedy Central is nothing like seeing him live. Last time I saw him in person was a couple of years ago. That was the night he first brought out the terrorist and it was very funny. Jeff Dunham started drinking Jack Daniel shots as the show went on and the more he drank the funnier he got. I’m pretty sure if you could hang out with Jeff a little bit then he would be a great guy to hang out with.For more info plz visit jeffdunham.com.Jeff Dunham and Peanuts Doll video has surfaced.You can watch the Jeff Dunham video here.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP