Monday, November 24, 2008

Salma Hayek 'The Most Fabulous Woman Ever' Says Alec Baldwin

hot Salma Hayek
Step aside, Jennifer Aniston. You're no longer Alec Baldwin's favorite 30 Rock guest star.That honor belongs to Salma Hayek, who played the actor's love interest for five episodes."She was literally the most fabulous woman that I've ever worked with," Baldwin recently told PEOPLE.And at last night's CNN "Heroes" tribute award show, Hayek was quick to return the praise.

"We had such a great time!" she told PEOPLE, "I love Alec to death. He energizes me ... because he's so talented. He really, truly inspires me." The 42-year-old Hayek – who has a one-year-old daughter Valentina Paloma and has been cozying up to her billionaire ex in real life – arrived at the event in a jaw-droppingly low-cut turquoise dress and a black pashmina."This is the gift that Alec gave me," she said of the wrap, "just for being his girlfriend for five episodes. I feel like he's coming with me tonight!"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP