Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She By Sheree On "Real Housewives of Atlanta"

She By Sheree On

BRV "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Sheree and Kim make the best out of a boating trip on the "Redneck Riviera," Atlanta's Lake Lanier. Sheree then assembles an army of publicists, designers and event planners to get her fashion line, She by Sheree, off the ground and moves quickly to turn her vision into reality. NeNe pursues DNA testing to answer the question about the paternity of her father. Meanwhile, Lisa's husband, Ed, is gearing up to return to the NFL.

The love affair between Anderson Cooper and NeNe continues. Yesterday afternoon I had NeNe (who has a new short 'do) leave him a (hysterical) voicemail, and last night he gave her a shout-out on "360." I will have much more on the Atlanta Reunion as the weeks come. I need to process it, OK?And watch the show tonight to find out the results of NeNe's DNA test, and to hear Sheree say "She, by Sheree" 10 times too few. I am obsessed with "She by Shiree."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP