Monday, December 1, 2008

Britney Spears ‘Circus’ Video

Britney Spears ‘Circus’
Some are saying that ‘Circus’ is Britney’s best album ever. And the video? Incredible. Read more about Britney’s new album and watch a video.Britney says she’s been aware that ‘all eyes’ are on her now - just like in the center ring of a circus. She is releasing her seventh album now called ‘Circus’ to a lot of excitement and buzz. With this new album, her accomplishment is made that much more incredible considering how low she had sunk - personally and professionally - last year with her string of crazy tabloid exploits and the embarrassment of her train wreck performance on MTV’s “Video Music Awards.”

The monster hit “Womanizer” is only the beginning of a string of expected hits from this new album.“The whole year has been a hell of a year for me. I have been working so hard on my album, but I didn’t know exactly where I stood with everyone. When I received the awards [at the Video Music Awards] and the audience stood for me, it showed me how much love is out there.”Music, she says, has helped her recover.“Recording this album has helped take my mind off certain things,” she tells the magazine. “For me, my music is therapy.” Watch Britney Circus Video here.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP