Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney Spears On Glamour Magazine

Britney Spears On Glamour Magazine
Continuing her comeback circuit, Britney Spears posed for the January 2009 cover of Glamour Magazine.For the first time since being named a Woman of the Year in 2003 by Glamour, Britney Spears sat down for an interview with the magazine and posed for their January 2009 cover. After recapping her early career, and then the downward spiral we’ve all watched her spin through for the past five years, Glamour gets into an interview that took place over two sessions. They describe her mood, which was upbeat during the first interview, and fluctuated during the next, and said that she needed to excuse herself during the photo shoot to take a nap.

In talking about the past year, Britney said “this whole year has been a hell of a year for me…I got a lot of strength from it.”She said that, prior to the 2008 MTV VMAs, where she swept the awards and took home the coveted Video of the Year, she was unsure where she stood with everyone and said it was awesome when she received a standing ovation from the audience. She said “it showed me how much love is out there.”

In talking about her upcoming album, Circus, she said she believes it may be her best work yet, and said it’s a little older with a “cooler vibe” from previous work. She also said she’s singing about something personal rather than just some song she was given.

Britney also talked about being a mom to two young boys. She said she hoped she was setting a good example for them. She says that, while she has a nanny, the boys listen to her when it comes to discipline, which she feels is important. When asked what’s the most important thing they could ever remember her telling them, she said “that I love them unconditionally.”

Glamour asked Britney for some advice on motherhood for little sister Jamie Lynn, who recently had a baby of her own. Britney answered:

“As a mother, the one thing that always goes through your head is, You’re never enough. You never can be enough—or do enough—for your kids. It’s a never-ending issue for me. I had to learn: Don’t beat yourself up so much…. You have to take it one day at a time, do the best that you can and enjoy yourself. I notice that if there are some times I’ve been stressed, because I’m human and stress about things, that affects your kids. So you have to make sure you’re a happy mom so they can be happy.”

In one of the quotes I found the most surprising, Britney was asked what misconceptions people have about her. She responded:“I don’t like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching Dancing With the Stars or reading a Danielle Steel novel. I’m kind of boring.”Glamour did try to get into the nitty gritty of the past year, namely her two forced psychiatric hospitalizations, which eventually led to dad Jamie Spears taking over as her conservator for both financial and medical decisions. Glamour was cut off by one of Spears’ entourage, with the simple statement “that’s beyond what we want to talk about.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP