Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brittany Flickinger Won Paris Hilton's My New BFF

Brittany Flickinger Won Paris Hilton's My New BFF

Brittany, the Las Vegas rock singer, is "Paris Hilton's My New BFF."She was named at an elaborate costume party in Tuesday's finale of the weird MTV reality competition, despite the fact everybody said she was just using Paris to advance her career.In her defense, she said she and Paris were equally driven women and she would do nothing to take the spotlight from the hotel heiress. She also said she was more of a friend and the fawning other finalist, Vanessa, from Alaska, was only a fan who would never become a true friend. (Brittany talked so much trash about Vanessa, in fact, you almost thought it would backfire on her).

The naming of a winner (who apparently gets no cash or any other prize other than actual friendship with a famous young woman) came after some final times together in New York, where Brittany got a little sick flying over Manhattan in a helicopter and only picked at the $1,000 sundae she ordered with gold leaf and caviar.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP